Our narrow and lightweight Lexan panels are easy to put up and to store away. Lexan panels come in clear, translucent, and opaque styles. Unlike plywood or metal, they allow light in your home during a storm. Besides hurricane protection, lexan panels also provide added UV protection.
Lexan panel is the product of choice for cost effective, high light transmitting, long lasting greenhouse coverings. Lightweight and tough, it can be cold formed to gentle curves or rolled up for easy handling.
• Will not shatter, rust, or corrode.
• Ultra light-weight, compared to steel panels.
• Highly dent-resistant, compared to aluminum panels.
• Made from super tough polycarbonate resin. No sharp edges.
• Completely transparent, allows light inside & vision outside.
• UV inhibitors protect home furnishings.
Lexan Corrugated sheet provides much longer service life than polyethylene or fiberglass while optimizing the amount of visible light for your crop. Its durability and high impact resistance reduce risk of breakage before, during and after installation. Lexan panel provides the crystal clarity you associate with glass, without the heavy weight, high cost and risk of breakage.
Our Lexan panels have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division, Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code.